He was working for McDonald’s IT from 1993 to 2016. Initially he built up IT in Eastern and Central Europe, later he worked as the European Director for Infrastructure. Finally he was responsible for Global End User Computing, being one of the first Office365 customers. His passion is about people and people development.
McDonald's digital journey
This session is in English.
- Overview of collaboration between Span and McDonald’s
- Overview about McDonald’s business model and the changes it went through in the last 25 years.
- Evolving role of IT in McDonald’s. Starting from a cost factor it evolved to support business initiatives becoming a strategic driver for the growth of the company.
- Examples of key IT initiatives on the journey to become a digital business.
- Experience as one of the first Office365 customers
Share with friends