WinDays20 loves Little Dragon!
The winter holidays represent time for warm incentive and moment for our open hearts.
We traditionally invite you to participate in the humanitarian action we are organizing this year for our Little Dragons. Respond, become a permanent donor or make a one-time donation and cheer up those who need it most.
December is a month of togetherness, family gatherings, warm gatherings, joy, happiness and giving. The winter edition of Windays is an ideal opportunity to participate in a humanitarian donation that will delight those who need it most. The Little Dragon Association is a society for improving the quality of life of poor and neglected children. The society started as a small internal project of a few friends in December 2009, and out of a desire to entertain as many children as possible and help those who need it most, it began to reach an ever-widening circle of people.
WinDays supports the Little Dragon Association this year as well and enables all participants to make a child happy with their donation. The child you will donate and the amount of the donation is a matter of personal choice, and in order to facilitate the process, an application has been created through which you will be able to view the online list with short profiles of children, users of the Little Dragon Association. To access the application and donate, you need to register and log in to the application, and the steps are as follows:
- Register in the application at app.malizmaj.org (we recommend not to use hotmail, live.com and outlook mail addresses due to spam filters that do not miss authorization mail and notifications).
- Click on the link in the e-mail (which will come to the e-mail address you enter) to confirm the registration
- Return to app.malizmaj.org and log in
- Select an entry on "WinDays Loves Little Dragon"
- Select a child from the list and click on "Become a donor" and then on "Pay money"
- Select the amount you want to donate and click "Donate" (clicking on the "Donate" link does not mean that you made a donation immediately, but that you made a "reservation" for a donation to that child, and all donation instructions can be found on my menu donations (point 8))
- After that, you will see a thank you, and you can access all the information about the donation in "My Donations" on the menu or on your e-mail. (If you donate by scanning the bar code, you must enter the call number by yourself for the payment to pass - this may be the date of your donation.)
- Click on My Menu> My Donations and there you will find payment instructions and a photo order
And that's it!
Do a good deed and cheer yourself and others up!